SHIPPING (SINGAPORE)DOMESTIC MAIL
All orders are handled by Singapore Post. Orders are dispatched every Tuesday / Wednesday noon from our warehouse (aka my house) and delivers in 3-7 working days after order is dispatched. Any orders placed after 6pm on Monday will be dispatched the following week (subject to changes).
For normal mail, your order will arrive in your letterbox so remember to visit your void deck often (and say hi to the aunties and uncles downstairs)!
DELIVERY RATES (NORMAL & REGISTERED MAIL)
- Normal postage shipping: $1.60 base with $0.50 extra for each additional item. The additional $0.40 for each extra item is implemented to cover packaging and manpower costs.
- whoaa! will not be liable for any delayed or missing order via Normal Mail. Nonetheless, we will definitely try our best to fix the problem!
- Registered Mail: Kindly indicate in the check out page under ‘Notes or Instructions’ if you would like to opt for registered mail ($3.50). Please proceed with selecting normal mail and we will email you separately after you checkout to top up the remaining!
INTERNATIONAL RATES (TRACKED MAIL)
- International shipping fees are charged based on the recipient's country.
- Kindly note that international shipping will take approximately 3-4 weeks.
- All purchases made are final and not eligible for any return or exchange.
- Only partial refund is eligible for defective items(s) (case-by-case). Do notify us within three days after parcel is received and ensure that item(s) has/have not been used with all original packaging and tags attached.
- Defective items refer to one that is no longer in usable condition and will be determined at our own discretion (excludes colour discrepancies, differing resin patterns, bent stud or hook etc.)
- Please send us an email at email@example.com with a picture of your defective item(s) and invoice within three days.
1. Who are you?
Thank you for your interest, I get this a lot (hehe)! I am a fellow Singapore citizen, old-soul at heart and a earring connoisseur. I am a self-proclaimed patriotic Singaporean auntie who loves a good bowl of bakchormee and all things local! Slide into my DM and we can talk about everything under the sun!
2. Is this a full-time hustle? How did whoaa! start?
Nope, it isn't! whoaa! is a passion project/side hustle; I hold a day job in the tourism industry! For those wondering, whoaa! was started on 9th May 2020 during Circuit Breaker (Singapore's version of lockdown for COVID-19). I have always dreamt of having my own accessory shop – just because quirky and crazy earrings give me so much happiness and I hope to spread this same happiness and joy to other individuals.
I started this little venture during Circuit Breaker right after my last official university assignment and when everything was gloomy. At that point in time, I convinced myself to get started (been thinking for the longest time) given how life was so unpredictable and if I don't get started now, I probably would regret – e.g. how COVID-19 was so rampant and anyone could be the next one (*choy!*). And especially since I could run this little venture entirely online. & here we are, whoaa! Be prepared, we will be here for a long time!
3. Can I purchase sold out items?
Yes, of course (subject to availability)! Slide into our DM if there is something that you want but is currently sold out! We also open Backorders once in a while! However, do note that payment will have to be made in advance and that order will take up to 3 weeks! Please note that Backorders are to be placed separately from in-stock items – otherwise, the order will only be dispatched once all Backorder item(s) arrive.
4. I forgot it’s my friend’s birthday and I need my order urgently. Do you offer express delivery?
Yes, of course! But how can you forget your friend’s birthday?! Anyhoo, we are able to provide same-day delivery via the brilliant GrabExpress service. However, prices will be dependent on the location so hit us up via email or Instagram DM and we can make things work (in case your friend thinks you are a bad friend)!
5. I really love your brand but I’ve yet to see something I like. When can I expect new launches?
We are flattered and super grateful! We started whoaa! with weekly launches followed by bi-weekly launches. Due to the commitment to our day job and the feedback from you guys (we did a poll recently and surprise launches seem to be a top choice compared to predictable launches). Hence, we will be trying a different format from December 2020 onwards! Follow us on Instagram to be updated because you wouldn’t want to miss out on our amazing content; or you can always bookmark us!
Otherwise, you can submit a feedback form and let us know what we should make or curate!
6. Can I request for a small card or special packaging?
Yes, of course! We're more than willing to include a handwritten card if it's a gift for a loved one! If you have a special request for packaging, we will try our best to make it happen as well. Just let us know in the order note and we will contact you if need to!